Apartment Rental in Kuala Lampur

Hello Mr. Yogesh,

How is the rent for say 2-bed room apt in Kuala Lumpur. What's the range for a decent one. What does it mean by Service apartments.
Are these apartments normally furnished, say - do they have appliances like stove, fridge, washer/dryer etc.
I am seriously considering a job there.
Thanks
Ram

yogeshkk2 wrote:

Hi,

I live in petaling jaya. Curve is 5-10 min drive from my place. From Curve, there is public transport option like bus. But no LRT service. If you would be working near curve, I would suggest you to live in 'Damansara perdana', which is quite near to it and easy to find accommodation. MontKiara would be a bit far, and you end up spending a lot of money for cab everyday.
Ya there are lots of young expats living in PJ, as there are few collages nearby.

If you need any help regarding anything...feel free to contact me on my chat id =)

Cheers,

Yogesh

Renting 2-bed room apt in Kuala Lumpur may cost approx 2k++

Service apartments are rented for few days or weeks. But not for long term. So if you want for long term, rent a condo.

Service apartments normally furnished with stove, fridge, washing machine etc.

Rented apartments are normally furnished with the same,..but u have to pay a bit more for that! Un-furnished or semi-furnished is cheaper!

(Moderated)

Best of luck

Hello Science, :) Welcome to Expat.com

I just want to inform you that I have moved your discussion to a new thread titled "Apartment Rental in Kuala Lampur" in the Kuala Lampur forum.

I hope you will get many responses soon.

Regards,
Yud

it depends on the location and age of the property
older condos or those apt located in the suburbs, you can get rental less than rm2k.
for condo or apt in kl city area..expect to pay a bit more.

relocating to msia is a worthy choice..cheap food with lots of variety, friendly people

(Moderated - No free advert)