Moving to Singapore from India

Hello,
I planning to move to singpore with spouse n 1 kid ( 1 yr).I have done some research on expenses.can someone plz check if it is correct?
House Rent    2000
Bills( gas+electricity +water+phone+internet)    300
grocery + travelling    1000
Leisure+RESTAURANTS.    400
misc    300
Total(monthly)    4000

Taxes (considering different tax brackets )    5000
Medical Insurance (wife and daughter)    500

My daughter won't be going to school.we will mostly be cooking at home occasional dinning outside.My wife has done MBA in finance with 3 yrs experience in accounting n finanace.Can she get a job considering she will be having dependant visa?

ranjeetnu wrote:

House Rent    2000
This is the minimum for a simple flat in an inconvenient location. Beter budget S$2500-3000/month to get something more reasonable (and find a place faster).
Bills( gas+electricity +water+phone+internet)    300
Depends on your usage, but could be in this range.
grocery + travelling    1000
Not enough. Minimum S$600/month per person, better budget S$800/month per person to allow for some luxuries.
Leisure+RESTAURANTS.    400
Depends on your lifestyle and habits, can be from 0 to 10000/month.
misc    300
Depends on your lifestyle and habits.
Total(monthly)    4000
Unrealistic! Minimum S$6000/month for a very simple life, S$8000-10000 for something more liveable.
Can she get a job considering she will be having dependant visa?
Depending on her education, work experience an specialized skills, she may or may not get a job. Both DP with LoC and EP are possible - LoC is easier to get, but she will earn much less..

Beppi already provided u the details. You can stay in SG with the expenditure of $5k with very limited choices but as u said there is a possibility of ur wife to find a job here. Quite true looking at her education and field of experience.

Till she finds a job you may need to tight ur budget but after her found a job then you both can enjoy a quality life together.

All the best you both in SG.

Thanks for your help beppi and surya