Norwegian study group

Anybody want to join, start a norwegian study group in Oslo, for beginners.

Hi JoseB :), Welcome to Expat.com,

In order to get positive responses, I would suggest you to elaborate more on the activities and study area you want to focus in. By doing so, implies more seriousness and professionalism and I am sure you will get many responses then.

I wish u good luck for this initiative.

Regards
Yud

ja , jeg vil gjerne bli med.

Dessverre.  Du er den eneste medlem :(, men vi kan likevel møtes og planlegge timene: Jeg bor i nærheten Smesta og jeg fri.
(I am using google translate). Anyway, we can arrange the best time to accomodate more members in the future and plan the lessons.

uko, hvor er du fra ?  jeg er fra tyrkia. jeg vil gjerne å snakke norsk med deg.

i am not using google translate but  i have 2 book for learn norwegian.  its name is Ny Norsk

Jeg heter Josë. jeg kommer fra Portugal men nå bor jeg i Oslo. Jeg snakker engelsk, portugisisk og litt norsk. Kona mi er norsk.Hun heter Siri.

Hvor kommer du fra i Tyrkia?

Hi JoseB, :) could you please write in English in the anglophone forum so that members can understand and participate in the discussion.

Thank you very much. :)

Jeg kommer fra izmir. Jeg tenker på å gå norkkurs. Jeg har tre måneder visum. jeg søker jobb. Min kjæreste heter Mai. Vi bor på Haugenstua i Oslo.

Hva gjør du her ? Har du barn?

@miamai: A kind request, can you please interact in English language in this anglophone forum as the forum Administrator has just pointed out. Then, allowing everyone to understand & participate.

Regards!

Ok, yud. i will write english.

Hei:

Is the study group still active? If yes, I would like to join.
Please advise.

Mel

yes, I would like to take part in this study group, where will we learn norwegian in Norway? and when will we study this program?
thank you for your reply in advance!

Leona

I would also be interested, if anyone else is :)

Hei Group!

My name is Jennifer - I am from NY and staying with my fiance in Oslo until February 28th. Are there any *beginning english chats* planned between now and then?
Also, I plan to spend the month of June in Oslo - and am really wanting to practice my norwegian and meet some new-to-Oslo-ers. :)

Hi:

As we havent heard from anyone, I think this study group is dead.

Why dont we start a new one. Similiar to Jennifer, I will be leaving Oslo soon and hope to return around summer. So a Norsk-English blog/chat would be nice.

Minimice:

Read your blog the other day, it was nice and informative. Do you think its a good idea for us to start responding to it in Norsk, so to practice?

Or we can simply start a new blog. Suggestions are welcome.

Mel

Yes! i am interested in participating in a Norwegian study group. My Norwegian classes begin next week. I am a beginner and need to practice!
Sincerely,
Jennifer

A late reply, but I'd like to join in with any Norwegian practice groups!
I've just started my Norwegian lessons at level 2, and my reading / writing / grammar is okay, but I'm rubbish at speaking and listening!

JoseB wrote:

HI!

im planining to do my masters in engineering.Please share ur veiws regarding the cirriculum,living expense,please compare ur answers with US education and living...wat abt the cold,can a indian sustain it?

JoseB wrote:

Is it neccesary to learn local language to get a job during my studies

Hello deepak, why don't you start a new thread with all your questions on the Oslo forum? This will allow more interaction and better visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

oh!k,,,