Small area for renting

hi there. i am a new member here. i am inquiring how much does it will cost to rent an average size area for fast foods . in the center of sofia. not far away from a metro station
in lev please)
thank you

Hi,

Are you think to open fast food business? I have the same idea, if yes.

Let me know maybe we can share the ideas.

Regards,

there is a place that was a restaurant (small, fast food kebab shop) it's been closed for over two months now and the location is probably the best you can find, right in the middle of Vitoska (the main walking street in Sofia) if any of you guys are serious about opening a place that location is packed with tourist and locals, it wount be cheap but well worth it for the location. I don't know if it's even for rent or what happend I just pass by it 4-5 times a week. It's easy to find, it's the only closed place on that street and everyone knows where Vitoshka is.

Oh man Kris, if you can provide me with any contact details I'll be appreciate for that, i know this street very well, let me know, regards.

I walked by today, it's still closed down but I didn't see any "for rent" or sale signs. I think your best bet will be to get a real estate agent to try and locate the owner.

Thnx Kris i checked the place this day earlier, there's a lot of issue with it and for that it's closed, thank you again.

thank you guys for you help. i am really greatful
shokran