Is there any job opportunities available in Iran for foreign people?

Hello to all! I just want to ask a question. Is there any job opportunities available in Iran for foreign people like me, especially for male? I am a Filipino currently living and working in UAE, I want to move to Iran to work and live. Anyone knows? Please live a comment.

Ely_Amir wrote:

Hello to all! I just want to ask a question. Is there any job opportunities available in Iran for foreign people like me, especially for male? I am a Filipino currently living and working in UAE, I want to move to Iran to work and live. Anyone knows? Please live a comment.

Hello Ely_Amir,

You can find jobs especially in Tehran if you are fluent in English.

Hello WittyFrank,

Thanks for the comment and info! Really, just being fluent in speaking English could be able to get a job out there, but like what kind of jobs is it?

Hi Ely_Amir,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Iran forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Ely_Amir wrote:

Hello WittyFrank,

Thanks for the comment and info! Really, just being fluent in speaking English could be able to get a job out there, but like what kind of jobs is it?

What a difficult question!  :/

Actually there are various jobs. It's better that you tell us what kind of job do you like, and what is your proficiency.  ;)

Oh...ok...sorry, so Mr Wittyfrank you think I can work as a draftsman or house and furniture designer or even just any work in Tehran like even just a simple salesman, clerk, otherwise, office job? I just really wanted to move in Tehran.

Hello Priscilla,

You are welcome, likewise, thank you so much!

In iran . !!!!!! Are you sure ???

Iran has being  on huge sanctions and  involved by econemic recession .

There are more young people looking for job .
Believe me.

Be nice
Be kind

Salam!

I am like Ely Amir, I would like to get a job to move and settle down in Tehran.
I have 10 + ys experience in Finance, but other office jobs can also do, and my farsi is under mm.. construction yavash yavash behtar mishe.
Any idea, advice?

Many thanks in advance

Hi I have a job opportunity for you but not in tejmhran in gilan. So if you like it just call me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post in the jobs section section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Salam Milad,
What kind of job you would have in Gilan? Honestly, though it is wonderful place, i like to go there for weekend, for work and live would prefer Tehran.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi,Job demand in Iran had decreased dramatically last years, but if your expertises is among which is needed in Iran,you would find a job better than a local one, you can tell more about your resome,

Any help for a 35 male 11years in police force in canada .. speak french english and farsi ...

Hi guys! Im also looking for people I can actually communicate with 😅 I've been living in tehran for 3 years now. I can speak farsi but can't really write and read. I was born and raised in Burundi. I speak french and English.

If anyone has any job offer or anything useful for foreigners in iran kindly don't hesitate to share:)
Hello Karimpour Saima,

The last post of this thread has been published in 2017, I don't think any of the members are active.

I suggest that you post on recent threads of  the Iran forum and drop an advert in the Jobs in Iran section if you are looking for a job.

Regards,
Bhavna