Visa for my daughter

My name is Marcello from Italy, me and my wife are working at international level in Asia so for our child is difficult to find right/stable school. We would like to signed up our child (almost 3 years) in international school in Kualu Lumpur. We (me and my wife) usualy spend 3/6 months every year in Kuala Lumpur but we don't have and we don't need visa yearly. But we have to decide where our daughter have to live and study and we choose Kuala Lumpur. She can have visa? I know about Student Pass but I think she is too young for this. Exist kind of Visa for kid's school? Thank you in advance for your help.

Best

Please try to contact with " Little Twinkles" school at Dana Kota, KL. As far I know, they provide visa for the students and the parents. Cell:  +60146410023, e-mail: [email protected]

they have website? I couldn't find this school in internet

At may be not yet. At first you try to contact with them through e-mail.

No one can help me?????

I have already talked to them today morning. They assured me that the will provide visa for your child. As far immigration rules, the provide visa mother's visa for single baby. And parents' visa for 2 or above babies. Please don't waste your time. As the are going to admit the children since November 01, 2015.
All the best.

I sended email, no one answer

Don't worry......I hope, they will reply soon. May be not checked yet. Besides, you can call them at office time tomorrow: +60146410023. Ok?