Football (soccer)

Does anyone here play football regularly (weekly) ?? I would like to join if possible. Ive been in riyadh for a couple of months now and havent had any activities since.

Hi Amr, we play football once a week.You can join us but first I want to see you in person.

I am interesting too in playing football so it will be great if  i can join you guys

I'm interested too

Hi mike,

i am very interested in playing football weekly.
I moved here in Riyadh from India about 8 months ago.
Have been trying to get into a group which plays.
But have been unable to find one so far.

In case you have place in your group please let me know. I am keen in to join.

John

Hi

Where do you guys play? I would really like to join. I've moved to riyadh recently and looking to play football. 

I stay at exit 30 so if you guys are close enough I will definitely join.

You can contact me via WhatsApp on xxx

Thanks
Nizaam - Cape Town

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there everyone,

You will able to find some related adverts in the Sport partners in Riyadh section of the website. Some members are actually looking for football players.

All the best,
Bhavna

Pls give me your contact number i will add you to our football whatsapp group we play Tuesday 9-10:30pm at Al Yamama Hotel

cjacob28 wrote:

Pls give me your contact number i will add you to our football whatsapp group we play Tuesday 9-10:30pm at Al Yamama Hotel

whats ur name

Is the Tuesday evenings meet at Yanama still happening?

Any other groups that meet up for a game? I would be very interested to join.

We are still playing today at el yamama field at 9.30 you can join us just come and  ask for cj  ;)  .

Hi mate!

If you need a referee, I am a qualified referee by the English FA and would like to practice my refereeing.

My Whatsapp and mobile ***

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your personal contact details on a public forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi Mike

if you are still playing, do you want a referee? i am a qualified referee by the English FA. i would like to join!

I'm interested too

So am I !!