STC or ZAIN or MObily- Fair use policy

What is the fair use policy for the Unlimited data (on 4G / 3G) that STC , Mobily and Zain is offering

Which is the good one for Mobile internet / Mobile data on the go

pls suggest

I'm waiting for info also, tnx for posting :-)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

let us all know ----

Stc has unlimited and limited packages.if u go for the unlimited one it Will be absolutely unlimited.mobily doesn't provide unlimited package.the one they call unlimited is actually 15gb per week.zain like STC provides unlimited package but ppl say d connection is shitty.my experience says otherwise.anyways I suggest STC a bit expensive but worth it.

there is DEFINETLY a slowdown in the connection, so it is unlimited (meaning you'll stay connected) but not on the highest speed

So for STC there is no slow down on speed and no Fair use policy for Unlimited package ......i can use 20GB in a day ...........that is strange ....if true then amazing ...

awaiting feedback.....

Obviously d connection depends on ur area.some places have better coverage of mobily than Stc.but it does not slow down to limit ur usage (like mobily does)