NEED VOLUNTEER

Hi EVERYONE!
i have been volunteer for " children's house district 8" is a project which houses 22 disadvantaged boys.
if you care,  you contact with us. we really need English teacher for them. *
thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hello Nguyen Thanh Long

Kindly note that the forum is not meant to host adverts. You may however refer to the appropriate section of the site so as to reach out to all members subscribed to HCM forum :

> Volunteering in Ho Chi Minh City

Cordialement
Kenjee

oh, i'm so sorry

Hello,
I'm very interested in. If you need a teaching assistant( I'm 22, Vietnames girls.I love kids but my English is not good now, so i just want to be assistant for them), let me know. I would like to join with children' house.

Thanks

thanks Trang
nhưng bạn ở Hà nội mà, mái ấm quận 8 ở Tp HCM trang ơi @@

Hello Nguyen Thanh Long,

Nguyen Thanh Long wrote:

thanks Trang
nhưng bạn ở Hà nội mà, mái ấm quận 8 ở Tp HCM trang ơi @@

In english please on this anglophone forum so as all members can understand you  :)

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi! I'm interested in volunteering at a school. I am a teacher and have taught English to kids for quite some time. Would be happy to lend a helping hand.

Thanks, i have passed this message to my friends they will contact you. All the best!!!

Hi, do you need someone for January? I will be in Saigon and I'm looking for a place were I can volunteer and help children. I can be for sure 1 month volunteering, and maybe I can stay for two, but I won't know that until the end of january.
Thanks!

Hi Martaboix79
I was volunteer in " children's house district 8". i teaching about math, chemical and physic that from 6 class to 9 class on morning Thursday. they need learning English, but i can't because my english is not good. Therefore, i hope you can help them
can you teach about an 2 hours per week?
my phone: ***
thanks for you care!
see you soon
best,
Long

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello, I think I can do it. I call you when I'm Saigon, the1st or 2nd of January and we can meet for a coffe and organice it. Thanks for your quick answer 😊

Hi dear

noticed that this message was a year ago, hope you can still view my reply.

currently i'm based in Ho Chin Minh City, before i was university teacher holding a linguistics master degree. i love kids and really want to do something for those lovely angles.

Please let me know if you still short of hands. I'd love to help.

p.s. I lived in District 3.

thanks& regards,
Laura