Japanese restaurant in jeddah

Hi there, please someone help me find a japanese restaurant here in jeddah that offer ramen noddles. Im craving for ramen for already 1 week and i dont know where to go. Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mizo Japanese Cuisine in tahlia, and YUMMY YUMMY in Al-salamah.. these are all japanese resto.

how about browsing jeddahfood.com , sufrati.com for Japanese food.

Thank u.. Im on my way.. 😉😉

Once You taste it share your experience...:)

i dont know about ramen but my choice is benihana for japanese... although wakame lounge is pretty for sushi

Hi, did you find your Japanese restaurant ?
How long have been in Jeddah ?

I have tried all the Japanese restaurants here in Jeddah, nothing comes near Sakura Japanese restaurant.
They are authentic, delicious and has a great chef who talks to people. Plus the ambiance is really great.
Sakura is located in Crowne plaza hotel near corniche. I suggest you visit it, im telling you its authentic you'll thank me later :p

regards,

ely

Try also Hokkaido at Radisson Blu on medina rd

You can download this app....................JeddahFood
there you can find most of all the restaurants by ethnic catagory.

elyboi wrote:

I have tried all the Japanese restaurants here in Jeddah, nothing comes near Sakura Japanese restaurant.
They are authentic, delicious and has a great chef who talks to people. Plus the ambiance is really great.
Sakura is located in Crowne plaza hotel near corniche. I suggest you visit it, im telling you its authentic you'll thank me later :p

regards,

ely

i have tried it before. yup..it is a good Japanese restaurant and i highly recommend you to try the foods there. but it is a bit far from my compound though. Cab is easy to get from there as well. Itadakimasu...haiitt