How to prove my dad was slovenian so that i can get citizenship?

pls for answer if u can provide them

i have 28 year born in 1988 my father has become citizen of Slovenia from her independent. He live and work there even when we all been yugoslavian. So my question is can i gain slovenian passport. from what i read

Citizenship of the Republic of Slovenia may be acquired by origin, which means that a person may obtain citizenship of the Republic of Slovenia through his or her parents or at least one of them, provided that the parent is a Slovenian citizen at the time of the birth of the aforementioned person.

so how can i provide proof that my dad was slovenian when i was born when  all  have been yugoslavian

p.s sorry for my english

Jugoslavija was federal country with states, so if he was slovene in time of Jugoslavija, he gets slovene citizenship when federal feel apart in 1991.

So basicly all i have to do is to prove that my dad was slovenia before 88 year i have been born. And i can start my aplucation for getting slovenian pass. Is that correct

Was your father born in Slovenia and is he of Slovenian origin? I'm not sure but I think it might be a factor as well. It's probably best if you contact the Slovenian Embassy in Skopje for detailed information.