Any information

I want to move to Germany but don't hv critical skills to get a work visa without a job offer and would like to work that side.
My question is:

As I have friends that would send me  invitation. Is it possible to look for a job that side with a visiting visa then get a work visa after that job?

Also doesa Schengen visa allowed us to look for a Job in Germany?

Hello 50%Zulu&Swazi Wanderlust

Welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

While waiting for some members to revert back, I invite you to read helpful articles from our Living in Germany Guide.

Concerning Schengen visa, it depends on what type of Schengen Visa you have, if D or DC, then Yes you can work in Germany. If you have anything else ( for exemple C Visa), then No, you cannot work.

Check out Schengen visa categories here : http://www.euro-dollar-currency.com/sch … gories.htm

Regards
Kenjee

Greetings Kenjee
Sorry for the late response.
Thank you so much for the reply and I must I think I missed the types of visas.That did help me now my next step is to check if I qualify for it and apply as well

Thanks

You are allowed to aply and look for jobs on a visitor visa (such as what your friends can help you get), but you need a work permit before you can start work.
Depending on your personal situation, you may or may not have to return to your home country to apply for the work permit. Ask the Ausländeramt at the place you reside at the time!
Please also note that without critical skills that entitle you for a work permit, you won't get a work permit even with a job offer, because the employer must (by law) employ any suitably skilled EU citizen first.