NOC -Clarifications - VISA Types Applicable

(1)   I am an employee working in Muscat but not Employment Visa,. My company first gave me 6 Months VISA, followed by 9 months VISA. Now I was told to go back to India.
(2) My total stay at Muscat is more than 15 Months (but worked on SHORT Term Visas only) not on two Employment VISA
(3)   Is NOC is required for me to come back to Muscat for another company?
(4)   As an employee am I HAVING RIGHT to demand for NOC?
(5)   When I asked for NOC my employer not agreed by saying that as a PRACTICE they do not issue NOC.
(6)  When I have requested for COMPANY POLICY, they did not share.
(7)   I am getting offers to work in Muscat, but is there is any way to come back?
(8)  Is NOC and re-entry BAN is applicable for the workers who work on Short Term Visas (9 months or 6 months), but on the Muscat pay role of the Employer?

Please clarify !

CCMR

Hi chinnareddycm,

If you have a resident card then you are considered as a registered resident. And that means you are on a valid employment visa of your sponsor.

If you do not have a resident card then you are not supposed to be in Oman for more than 30-days. So any stay longer than that would be a violation of the rules. And you are not supposed to be working anywhere, if you do not have an employment visa.

If you have a resident card and you wish to join any other job, you necessarily need an NOC.

As an employee you have no rights to demand an NOC. It is issued entirely at the discretion of your last employer.