QUESTION : marriage certificate with red ribbon

HI i am new here in riyadh and i have so many questions in my mind ..my husband and i are working here in riyadh but we never get a chance to see each other since we are not in the same company i just wanna ask if its posible for us to see each other?we only have a marriage contract with red ribbon from DFA manila.some told me i have to go to the embassy to make it translated in arabic? or the marriage certificate with red ribbon is enough already?i will really appreciate if anyone can answer me with this...

Send me your marriage document for translation to my Email than I do it in Arabic

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Go to embassy and ask them..

heselsayson120787 wrote:

HI i am new here in riyadh and i have so many questions in my mind ..my husband and i are working here in riyadh but we never get a chance to see each other since we are not in the same company i just wanna ask if its posible for us to see each other?we only have a marriage contract with red ribbon from DFA manila.some told me i have to go to the embassy to make it translated in arabic? or the marriage certificate with red ribbon is enough already?i will really appreciate if anyone can answer me with this...

Hi,

It's not a big deal, just go to any translation office in Riyadh and translate it into Arabic, it cost you only (35) Riyals.

Good luck.

Hello,

Do you know where are the translation office located in riyadh? Somebody told me that there are many translation office in King abdullah rd. before tahkasusi. but i do not know if they are certifed or not.

legallegal2007 wrote:
heselsayson120787 wrote:

Hi,

It's not a big deal, just go to any translation office in Riyadh and translate it into Arabic, it cost you only (35) Riyals.

Good luck.

It's a big deal specially in riyadh if the police will ask for your marriage contract. I do not know the process but I think  better have the translation in Arabic and go to MOFA to attest your marriage certificate.. If they do not attest it it should be stamped by saudi embassy in Philippines and take it again to MOFA to attest. No attestation for MOFA of marriage certificates means your marriage is not qualified.... Be careful kabayan coz as of today many are caught because of ignorance...