Looking for a part time maid in District 2

Hi everyone, any recommendations on part-time maid service? Any professional services companies that offer maids services?

Thanks
Lula

Ys. I know one professional one where specialize in training people who is jobless in cooking and english to introdủce to foreign family. If u want to know it contact. *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

I was seeking to do part-time help, please message me.Thanks

Hi.
The cleaning lady who helps me out at home, (Hoa) is looking for a part time job. she work for me from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Hoa has worked with us for 3 years and has proved herself to be extremely trustworthy and reliable.
She is quick and very efficient and thorough. She's also very responsible and takes the initiative in getting other things done around the house that need doing, often fixing fixtures and fittings herself if she can or any minor plumbing stuff etc. She's very obliging and helps wherever she can.

I also live in D2. This is my cell number:***********
Please message me if you would like to interview her. She is highly recommended and a very nice girl!
Thanks!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Lula. I am looking for a part time job in the afternoon.

Hi Lula,

Note that the forum is not the appropriate place for such offer.
If you are looking to recruit a housemaid, please post directly in the Housemaid jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thanks and regards,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed