Help me with English

Hello, I am Iranian and am trying to make a website to help others to know some useful information about Iran but my English is not so perfect so I need an English friend to help me to correct its English content. See it here :

irantrip.adns.ir

Thanks

Hello javad28 :)

Maybe you could propose a Language Exchange if you are not offering work.

> Language Exchange in Iran

If you are providing paid job, you can drop an advert in the appropriate field :

> Translator job offers in Iran

Regards
Kenjee

javad28 wrote:

Hello, I am Iranian and am trying to make a website to help others to know some useful information about Iran but my English is not so perfect so I need an English friend to help me to correct its English content. See it here :

irantrip.adns.ir

Thanks

I have visited the site and read the web introduction about Iran's physical, social and cultural aspects. Beautiful context, The English is okay unless you want to import Big words from the Encyclopedia.

Hi where r u from ??

javad28 wrote:

irantrip.adns.ir

Thanks

The standard of English is pretty good, but perhaps the site could use a little tidying up as it looks a little basic.
Saying that, it's full of interesting information.

Thanks. I can not underestand "but perhaps the site could use a little tidying up as it looks a little basic.". You mean it is better I use more complicated words or sth else?

Thanks