Looking for a Native English speaker for English tutoring

Hi everyone!

I'm from one of the international schools here in Manila and we are looking for a native English language speaker who is free ASAP. Just PM me if you are interested and I will give more information.

Thank you!

Hello there I  not living in Manila at the moment I am Resident in New Zealand but I  a qualified and experienced Native Speaker of English I have Teaching Certificates to teach English as a Second Language if you are interested PM me.
Thanks

Can it be done via Skype, I live in Mindanao.
Bill Sharpe

I'm a native speaker with years of experience teaching ESL in Korea, Thailand and Washington state; graduate (BA) of California State University, LA, fluent in several languages (yes, even Tagalog), and would love to teach or tutor in the Philippines.  Please tell me more about this opportunity and how soon do you want this person to start?
Frederic Straight

Hi
I just noticed your request for an English teacher. I am TESOL trained and have worked in China as an English teacher.  Right now I am resident in Australia but am looking to move to Philippines soon.

Cheers
Rick

Hi Mike, Bill, Frederic and Rick,

We actually need one within this week and we need it in person here in Ortigas. Maybe if you are already available here in the Philippines, I will contact you. Can you please send me your CV. my email is  xxx

thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@vimmarie, please make sure to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website. You will also be able to input the requirements.

- Language teacher jobs in the Philippines

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello i am interested in the opportunity and looking to move to Asia, i have a masters degree and have taught here in the U S at a college level

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Rest assured that I will follow the rules here.

Regards,
Vi

I have a masters degree and have taught at a college level in the US would be interested if the opportunity is a good fit.**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum + You may drop an advert in the Philippines Classes Classifieds

I speak English and can teach English please but am from Ghana please you can contact me on Skype

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Abanga Albert wrote:

I speak English and can teach English please but am from Ghana please you can contact me on Skype Albert.abanga75

They needed a NATIVE English speaking teacher a month ago.