Internet cafe for sale porto portugal

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum + the forum should not be used to host adverts.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear sir iam interested but first I come Portugal can u help me about how life living there it's good for me or not

portugal is not for best living life it will not make you rich lol but its good for getting resident card and normal life only portugal giving eu documents in 6 months to 1 year and no one eu country gives resident card thats why portugal is best  when people get resident card then they run away to other europe country lol but here you cannot get a job easily or if you got you will get only 500 euro per month

How about bussiness there and if I plan to came there how I get visa and new bussiness setup how much money needed

IF U R BUISNESMAN THEN GO TO EMBASSY OF PORTUGAL AND ASK FOR VISIT VISA IF YOU HAVE BANKSTATEMENT AND HOUSE AND IF YOU HAVE SOME ONE IN PORTUGAL WHO HAVE SHOP OR BUISNESS HE WWILL SPONSER U AND BUISNES GOOD AS YOU INVEST

I don't know any 1 in Portugal u send me sponsor I have bank statement and documents but iam single what u say if I Come and start bussiness how much I save

What is your whatsapp number

just wana say lol

dear contact to any agent in pakistan for visit visa

I purchase your bussiness if u sponser me

All agents are fake

if i sponsor any one i donot need to sell my shop sponsor cost 10 to 15 thousand euro per person lol

Where is it? Could you give me the address so I can visit.
jv
xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

xxx

Hello everyone,

The forum should not be used to host adverts so i am closing this thread.

Please drop an advert or browse through the existing adverts in the proper section of the website : Business for sale in Porto

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed