Back in DR (sosua)- Any good placed to go?

I'm back in DR (sosua. )What there to do?  And good places to go? :D

Lots to do day and night.  Get out and explore the town and beaches.

Bob K

Hey Brit,  didn't you read my PM to you?

Yes trying to find all those spots

Just walk down Pedro Clisante or Dr Rosen street and I am sure you will find 95%  of them

Bob K

Brit, you ever find those places that I sent you?  You must be having a great time, you haven't posted anything about your trip to Sosua.  What is happening with you?

Yes had look in a few but just been tied up with the bank and that everything is so slow here including the internet. And so many people that want to leach off you lol

So sosua is great but not really my kind of town.as soon  as I can I want to head to the country side

I really don't get Sosua either. It's just a horrendous place except for the beach. But there are plenty of beaches all over the place if that's what you want.

I beg to differ. We have lived in the Sosua area for over 9 years and love it.  It all depends on what want and what you do and how you adapt.

Bob K

I also went up into the supposedly richer section where all the big houses are. That area also looked bad. Maybe I missed where the nice areas are. But I drove all over and just didn't see it.  Can someone post good photos of Sosua that is NOT the beach area so we can take a look at something nice?