Saving Load (Cost of calling and texting)

Hi. Does anybody know how can i save my load balance here? How do I register? Like for example in Philippines, the 3 common nextwork is Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular. 1 text message cost 1 peso. BUT.....  if you register to promo, you can save big load.

GLOBE- buy a load of 30 pesos  (15k vnd), register it by typing L30 on sms and send to 8888. You can use that within 2 days. UNLIMITED TEXT ALL NETWORK (it means any kind of network) and 1hour call GLOBE to GLOBE or can be use to TM.

buy also 500 pesos worth of load (250k vnd) register to GoUnli500 and send to 8888. You can use UNLIMITED TEXT TO ALL NETWORK, UNLIMITED CALL GLOBE to GLOBE or TM and FREE CHAT for APPS like viber, wechat, fb messenger, line ^^

here, i consume big amount for load. also if there is any message from the network, it is vietnamese! unlike philippines, it was send as ENGLISH so people can easily understand :) 👏👏👏

They do have promotion for data.
I'm using Mobifone and unfortunately I receive every day some sort of promotion...in Vietnamese indeed (But google translate is my friend xD).
Compare to Europe the cost of data is quite low here but I suppose if you start to consume a lot of data, it may change.
Note that with Mobifone, after you finish your quota, you can still use internet, but will be cap at 128 or 64k (Quite slow)

Which network are you using in Vietnam? They all have load for big amount. For example, you can text for 400 messages a day with 2500 vnd, and also some for calls and internet as well.

i use viettel

aikha wrote:

i use viettel

I am using Viettel too. They have some loads for Viettel users but it still depends on your number too. For example, you can try texting VT100 to 109, for 300 messages a day. It works on my number but I don't know whether it work on your number or not.