Moving to Pointe Noire in November

Hello,
I'm moving in November to Pointe Noire for work. Anyone can give me a general idea about the city and how is the lifestyle, health conditions, security, etc....

Hi! We are in the beginning stages of signing paperwork and lining up visas and passports for our family to move to Point Noire. Not sure of a date as of yet, but it will be within the next couple of months. I would love to meet some friends before moving down there. Have you lived abroad before?

Hi there,
Don't worry, they are so many other expat  and they even have organization for expat wife here. They do morning coffee, volunteer job, cooking class and activity for kids too. I've been here for almost a month now. Let me know If you have any  question. Will try my best to answer. and if you arrived pointe noire just let me know if you want me to introduce you to the those organization. They will be happy to help you as a new comer.

Hi,  Roselina!
I'm also interested in getting in touch with such organizations for networking here in PN. Could you help?
Thanks

If you have Facebook, look for Pinc Pointe Noire. That is English organization mostly expat where they have lots of even and useful information. Might help