How to make myself happy !!!

Hello everyone.my name is amr.I'm Egyptian.long time almost one year I don't feel any happy. .even if I have good job and car and nice friends almost everything. .I can't find my happiness. .there's anyone can advice me ?

Hi Amr I am from Cairo too.my name is Fafi.lot of times I have yhe same feeling.but wr have to overcome it by looking around and try to help someone  who needs even a small help  from time to time.u will feel better and before every thing get closer to God and pray  and ask hom for inner peace and happiness.good luck

I feel the same, I studied health and healing most of my life. I found out feelings come from the liver and other organs. Lack of joy is from toxins in the body. The body has to be cleaned. Many foods are related to depression and lack of joy. I am completing a book about every thing I learned not to be sick and die from cancer like my parents. Now I am doing deep purges (to remove toxins) because I not only want not to be sick I want to have joy and peace and more energy. I have seen circumstances and outward activities are not as important as removing toxins from the body to be able to have the joy of life.

I can eventually tell you where to buy the book if you like.

hey Amr,

i had that feelings long time ago, i think you are not happy for one of 2 reasons: either you need to change your daily life routine OR you are expecting from your life here in Cairo more than what you can get

you need to learn not to expect from the life in cairo more than what you get, if you did then you wont get disspointed , also you need to change your life for example to some kind of sports which you like that will take ur negative energy or learn a new language

try to do some activities which you used to in the past, for example i start travelling a lot, watching more movies , playing tennis , playing cards and riding horses.

finally, try not to spend much time thinking that you are bored or not happy, i would suggest spending this time taking an action also listen some good music that would change your mood not such a dramatic songs that reminds you of bad memories :D

Finally: dont keep your plans on hold waiting for others to join u, just do it man this is ur life so enjoy it the way u like ;)

cheers,

khaled

Maybe you have an underlying problem that has not been brought to the fore yet. I know mental health is a taboo subject, which many would prefer to avoid talking about, but it's something that you might want to checkup on, just to ensure it's not the cause of the way you feel.

Hello all

For info, several unrelated posts have been removed from this thread.

Regards
Kenjee

Do you pray?  :)

Get out there and mingle and do something for other people.. :D
confide in people and tell them how you're feeling :)
good luck

My Daily Quotes:The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.Stay positive and throw all the negatives away...just love the life you live to the max.

schmoozy98 wrote:

Get out there and mingle and do something for other people.. :D
confide in people and tell them how you're feeling :)
good luck

Not everyone is understanding (including myself at one time), and can make the situation worse when you confide in them. Telling you to 'stop the negativity, and get a grip!'. 'Pull yourself together, man up!' etc Wondering why you're 'being like that', not 'appreciating what you have been blessed with'. That will make you feel even more rubbish than you already do, and you start questioning & doubting yourself even more. At first I didn't understand my fathers problems, later on realized it's far more complex than just getting out there and doing stuff. The poster would of probably tried everything they can think of, as well as suggestions from others, to solve the problem. It's been going on for some time, he's now at his wits end. He hasn't replied to anyone so it's slightly worrying.

So Amr, if you're still out there somewhere, give us an update! Have you found your happiness?  :)