Require Rented Apartment/Condo

Hi,
I am working in Shah Alam, & I am looking for  rented accommodation, in nearby area. My preferred location is Indah Alam, Batu tiga. Also any other apartment in seksyen 22. My preferred requirement is 1Bedroom& 1bathroom or studio.
Currently I am residing in Bookie Jelutong.
Looking for your kind support &  help.
Preferably I will be moving in December or January.
Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed

Anyone who is looking for accommodation or has a place to rent, please place a free advertisement in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page.
This is the appropriate place to advertise in on the forum.

Hi Jessie,

I am unable to connect to u through mail, please give ur number to call as I am in malaysia or call me on *********.

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Looking to rent an apt/condo 2B/2B in the KL area. Fully furnished prefered but will accept partial, air conditioned, secure, clean, modern, easy excess to LRT. Commuter n other public transportation. Feb thru April 27th 2016. Under RM $3000/ month

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity allowed. Please refer to the Housing section on the green overhead banner

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I am looking for a 2 bedrooms apartment or condo preferable in a highrise. I cant do a studio. There are going to be 2 of us.

Hello all

For info several posts have been removed from this thread since no publicity is allowed.

If you have rentals to propose, please drop an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the forum.

-Closing down this thread.

Best Regards
Kenjee

Closed