Self-storage facilities

My work is going to take me away from Oman for 1-2 years before returning.  I've purchased appliances and furniture and rather than sell them at a large discount I'm wondering if there are companies in Muscat offering secure and perhaps climate-controlled storage facilities.  A search on Google doesn't find anything and I don't get the local newspapers where I live.  Any advice would be much appreciated!

Have a look at this site and give them a call. They offer both ambient or temperature controlled storage.

[link moderated]

Le Sympe - I sent you a contact request so you can maybe send me that link directly.  Not sure if the moderators are going to get around to checking it...  Thanks for the help~

Yup. I think it might take them some time to review it. This is the same link. just change the "(dot)" to ".".

(moderated)

Thanks - I'll get a quote from them and post it here in case someone else looks in future.

The information I got from "themovers" was a 20' container (20x8x8 feet) for RO 120/month and half a container (10x8x8) for RO 70/month.

They have other storage options that are charged by volume, e.g. boxes, but I didn't get a quote for that.

More expensive than I was planning for, but nice to know the option exists.

I took their services since I am moving to Abu Dhabi in 3 weeks. My appliances will be placed on storage until I give them the go ahead to ship them to UAE.