S.TANDON- I WANT TO IMMIGRATE CAYMAN ISLAND.

I AM AN INDIAN AND HAVE EXP.OF 25 YRS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES / CAPITAL MARKET AND INSURANCE SECTOR  IN INDIA.I WANT TO IMMIGRATE CAYMAN ISLAND.WHAT IS THE JOB PROSPECTS IN MY FIELD AND HOW CAN I GET JOB?

S.TANDON

Well, the job prospects are not good for someone whose written English is not first class. I'm sorry to have to tell you that. However, you could check out the online magazine "Cayman Resident" and apply to one of the agencies listed there.

Respected Mr.Barlow,

Thank you very much for your reply.I will try my best to improve  written English.I am very glad to read your reply.
Sir,I have tried too much but no placement agency has replied.If you know any suitable job for me please let me inform I will be very grateful to you.

With best regards,

SANJAY TANDON
INDIA

Sanjay. Written English is very difficult for someone for whom English is the second or third or fourth language! I know that most educated Indians are masters of at least two other languages besides their own. However, that won't help you much in a sophisticated "Offshore" financial centre like Cayman, I'm afraid. You should probably set your sights a little bit lower, for your first venture outside India. I wish you well.

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for your advice,But I will visit Cayman in near future and if you give me appointment I will meet you.
Sir,do you have any idea about job prospects in British Virgin island(BVI)?

With Regards,

SANJAY TANDON