HCMC basketball

Looking for people to play some pickup basketball.
Would also like to know if there is any particular basketball schedule during the week in District 2.
Thanks!

Hi DudeNathan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please introduce yourself?
Is basketball one of your favorite hobbies?

Thanks,

Priscilla

where is this? I'm interested.

I am looking to a place and people to play basketball with too. Let m know.

If someone wants to play basketball at Phu Tho stadium, D11, you guys call me **. I used to play on Mon, Wed and Fri night, from 8 PM - 10 PM

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I always play basketball at Phu Tho Stadium on Tuesday and Sunday! Phu Tho is a good place for ya to find many basketballer there

Mintiek_sunrisehome wrote:

I always play basketball at Phu Tho Stadium on Tuesday and Sunday! Phu Tho is a good place for ya to find many basketballer there

A female baller in Vietnam. This is a rare sight. What other sports do you play?

PhucDatBiet wrote:

A female baller in Vietnam. This is a rare sight. What other sports do you play?

female ballers are not rare in Vietnam anymore, there are many girl teams, when you visit Phu Tho Stadium, you will see :)

We can play together ? I really want to join you guys.

Stanley Lu wrote:

We can play together ? I really want to join you guys.

oh, actually i play for a girl's team, and our coach does not allow boys to practice with us! However, if you rent a ground, we can play together and share money

Hi Mintiek_sunrisehome,

I am a French living in Vietnam since almost a year.
I have played basketball for over 10 years and I stopped since 4 years now and I am searching for a woman team in Vietnam where I could play. Could you please advise me? I really missing playing and be part of a Team.
Thanks in advance

anais_elsa wrote:

Hi Mintiek_sunrisehome,

I am a French living in Vietnam since almost a year.
I have played basketball for over 10 years and I stopped since 4 years now and I am searching for a woman team in Vietnam where I could play. Could you please advise me? I really missing playing and be part of a Team.
Thanks in advance

Hi Elsa,
Nice to meet you, I will reply you as soon as i got permission from my coach :D

Im interested. Im visiting HCM on December 9th.

KennieNguyen wrote:

Im interested. Im visiting HCM on December 9th.

welcome a

Hi folks,
Somebody playing ball in Phu Nhuan dist.?

Im in district 7, my vietnamese is not very good. Where can i go and find people to play pick up games with. Looking for above average competition.

Hi Guys, any outdoor basketball courts in D3? Its hard to find a place just to play and shoot some shots.

Or are most places to play basketball are indoor?

Hi, i am looking for a place to play basket in HCMC.
If there is a team i can join, that is even better.
please let me know about place and time of pick up games or a practice.

thanks

You can find sport partners in HCMC on the site vuithethao.vn

Thanks for the info.
I will look it up.

this site is all in Vietnamese....

daisukeyamada wrote:

this site is all in Vietnamese....

Only if you're using translating software.