Critical & urgent question for attestation degree

Hello,
I am in Canada now and got saudi offer. I am in process of attestation for  my Canadian  degree which gives me big headach already. Now, I have two other degrees from Egypt which needs to be attested. How can I do this step?
Can saudi cultural bureaue in Egypt attest degrees with signed job offer ( it is not stamped from champer of commerce or Mofa)? All I have with me now is signed contract & visa number only.
Any advice will help

frnds,
only degree certificate required for attestation, for which you are getting the Job. Not all certificate, if your final degree is attested means all below are OK.
It takes time ate least 3-4 months.

Thank you for the reply.
I knew that it is not easy to attest degrees but I am not sure if the last degree is enough.
I am still looking for answer for someone who went through the same experience. Living in a country, having degrees from another country and moving to another country.

Willitbeok wrote:

Thank you for the reply.
I knew that it is not easy to attest degrees but I am not sure if the last degree is enough.
I am still looking for answer for someone who went through the same experience. Living in a country, having degrees from another country and moving to another country.

Hi,

I went through the same experience as you (living in a country, having degrees from another country and moving to another country) I get degree from the US (attested) and from Egypt (not attested), I attested only the higher degree from US, not from Egypt, they asked for copy of my contract, and now I am working in Riyadh.

So, if your Canada degree is attested, you will NOT need to attest the one from Egypt, I am hundred percent positive.

Good Luck.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Good news for me. Can I ask you if you did residency  visa for your family? If yes, my marriage  certificate is stamped from Egyptian MOFA and translated here in Canada, the same for birth certificate for my daughter. Is this enough or more steps are required?
My spouse's  degree is from Egypt, what are the steps to attest  it if possible?

Hi,

Since your marriage certificate was issued from Egypt، then it has to be attested from Saudi Embassy in Egypt, same thing for daughter birth certificate, I already has my family visa issued last week.
Please note that there is four  job categories that dosn't need college certificates at all for family visa and they can apply for family visa online; Doctors, Pharmacist, Engneers and Teachers, but still needs atteststion from both Saudi Cultural Mission and from Saudi Embassy in Canada to issue your residancy card, your attested degree must match your job title too.

For spouse, no need to attest degree unless she is going to be working, and in that case attestation from Saudi Cutural Mission & Saudi Embassy in Cairo is needed.
Good luck.

Thanks again Legallegal2007,
How can I attest marriage certificate in Egypt? Did you use agency to do it for you?  If yes, can you please share with me their info. All I have from Saudi side, signed contract by Univeristy dean & visa number.

Hi,

This phone number of Agency in Cairo with good reputation 00 20 100 5099471, (Alsherief Agency) but I didn't use them because my merraiage certificate wasn't from Egypt.

The signed contract is good enough, by the way, if you are in teaching field, no need to worry about attesting marriage certifucate and birth certificate.

I am really thankful for your helpful & quick reply.
I am not sure if assistant professor at univeristy will be with teaching category or not.
Also, I want my husband  & kids to travel with me not after me. So, in this case, should i attest  marriage & birth or not.

For sure assistant professor is within teaching categories, which means that you are eligible for online family visa in case the family will follow you later,  I need to know what the agreement with your university regarding your family visa!

I know most of these universities when contracting with westerns, they do offer family visa so the whole family can travel together.

If they are offering visa for the whole family, you can travel with your husband and kids together and in this case the Embassy will ask for attestation of marriage and birth to issue the visa.

Good luck.

I mentioned this point in the interview and it was ok with the head. They sent a letter to Saudi cultural bureaue in Canada to deal with canadian degree attestation then they will issue sponsorship letter. When I called them, it's answer machine.
So now, I will call the agency in Egypt to attest marriage  & birth certificate. Should I send them marriage & birth certificates, signed contract & visa number? Thanks again

Please Guide me i am a SharePoint developer! I have multiple Certifications in IT development technologies But don't have degree of Computer science! Is Degree Really necessary to get Software Development Job in Saudi Arabia!
i am confused, i want to work in Ksa as a Developer no Idea that Degree is Compulsory or Certificates are enough!

better to go egypt embassy if they have attestation services then good for you or you have to go to egypt for that.

dear you can coordinate with concern embassy in your country they can give you some agency address, they can do attestation for you with some charges.....good luck. Dr. Riaz Healthcare Accreditation Consultant Armed Forces Hospital KSA

+++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls