Hello, I am looking for friends who live in Seoul or Kyeonggi-do.

Hello, everyone!
I am a hardware engineer in Anyang, 50 mins from Kangnam, Seoul.
I am Korean but I spent most of my childhood abroad (Beijing) and still visit there if I get a chance because my family are living there.
Since I grew up abroad, I have very little friends here, sometimes I feel lonely and miss my family and friends.
So I'd like to make more friends who I could talk to via emails or who I could meet face to face and do some fun things here in Korea.
Looking forward to knowing you all.
Thank you very much.

Hi,
I am Prashant, I am pursuing my PhD from SNU would be happy to meet you.I lives near Hyehwa its a good place to spend quality time.It would be better if we know each other names at least.

Looking for your positive response
Thanking you
Best regards
Prashant

Hi, how are you ? I am ala from Jordan, I am 33 years old, I am doing postgraduate studied in Seoul....I would like to be your friend, I am still new in town...

Hi Ala,
Nice to get your response. May I know in which university you are studying? I am in SNU medical campus, which is near Dongdaemun. If you have plans for any weekend we can meet. If you have and wanted to share phone numbers  that would be great.
Looking for your positive response
Thanking you
Regards
Prashant

I am studying in Seoul National University, we can always link up.

Hello, sorry for the late response.
I'd like to know you better, too.

Friend me! :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.