Job offer in Bosnia. Is the salary enough?

I was offered a job in Sarajevo making 1500 euros a month.  How far will this go in Bosnia (it will just be me, no family)?  I also want to be able to do a lot of traveling throughout the rest of europe.  Will this be possible?  Will it give me enough money to live, travel and relocate from California? 

Thoughts are welcome!

Hello,

Congratulations on you job offer. If it's 1500 EUR, you will be more than fine. Bosnia uses CM, convertible mark. Check if rent is covered partially by your employer. Even if you have to pay rent yourself, you'll be fine because of the conversion rate. Food, transportation and entertainment are all very cheap in Bosnia.
For example, you can buy bread and neccesities for under 1 CM each every morning, freshly made. The buses have a monthly pass but one fare costs 1.50 CM, one way. Taxis are also very cheap, not like the US at all. Sarajevo has trams  that are very connected. You can do traveling by train and also find cheap flight tickets for less then 70 EUR.
I have relatives in Bosnia and would be happy to help you get acquainted further if you need it. Take care! Enjoy Bosnia! It's a beautiful country and the people are very hospitable most of the time.