Close

Introducing myself

Hello there
My name is walid and I'm from Jordan, I finished electrical engineering recently, I'm here because i like Bulgaria and i wish i go there one day, and I'm fan of the metal detector you make (the beast v6  is my fav), so i would be happy if i get some friends from Bulgaria, thanks guys :)

Hello Walid,

Bulgaria is a friendly country so are Bulgarians.
I also like metal detectors, but in my opinion V6 is made in the UK, not in Bulgaria. Bulgarian brands are Enigma, Miladin, Pirate Pro, Golden Mask, Micron, Stanimir ...

Kristiann

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : No external links please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

looks like your post was removed

if it is for links you can use PM

Guys I'll really appreciate it if you give me the exact address for the metal detector "BLISSTOOL LTC64X v6" in Bulgaria where it sold, because I'll go there to buy one, so where should I go exactly in Bulgaria to buy this MD, Thanks

ok I've mistaken it for Viking V6,
let me check, there's an address in their website but no city
suppose it is Sofia but will have to ask

Hello Walid. Firstly welcome to the Bulgaria Expat.com. I have been watching your correspondence regarding the metal detectors and was curious what you use it for. I am very interested in Ancient History and having visited Amman, Jerash and Petra some years ago I thought that you might also be into archaeology. If so then I am sure you know that Bulgaria was home to the Thracians  and there are many sites to be explored.

My partner and I have been living in a village near to Burgas for the last six years so might have answers for some of your questions (except about Metal Detectors).  Best Regards.

found it - Slashten, a small village close to Blagoevgrad
approximately 250 km form Sofia

Hello vetkoek, well I'm not actually archaeology but i know a quite a lot about antiquities, and i want that MD to search for some old coins (gold and silver) and relics cuz here in jordan there was a lot of civilizations such as Romans and Turks and Nabataeans and Crusaders..., so that MD is very good to search here in Jordan and with that high depgh of detection it has i will hunt a lot of precious coins and I'll sell then out of Jordan, but the main problem in my country is that metal detectors in general are forbidden here so I'll be searching secretly, my main goal of doing this not to gain money only but because I'm very interested in ancient history, and yes Bulgaria is a very old country and i would really like to go there and explore some places :)

kristiann :

found it - Slashten, a small village close to Blagoevgrad
approximately 250 km form Sofia

Thank you very much ^^

any information on the detection depth of V6 ?

kristiann :

any information on the detection depth of V6 ?

Yes, check this video
youtube.com/watch?v=iwgLDAB1j-M&feature=youtu.be

looks promising

I might go to check for myself at the producer's place

That would be helpful

some day ....

can you tell me in Jordan it is forbidden to buy, to sell or to own and use metal detectors ?

kristiann :

some day ....

can you tell me in Jordan it is forbidden to buy, to sell or to own and use metal detectors ?

Yes unfortunately it is forbidden to buy a metal detector and use it here in Jordan, the reason is that Jordan are fully of treasures and precious relics, but i don't care if it forbidden or not i will buy one by any way and use it secretly

You can forget about 1. coming to Bulgaria and 2. searching for coins the way you do it in Jordan as of today

Alpheratz :

You can forget about 1. coming to Bulgaria and 2. searching for coins the way you do it in Jordan as of today

Would you care to explain why?  :/

Firstly, because he's openly talking about conducting criminal activities while thinking nobody will pay attention :)
I don't see how will he come here anyway, This is neither Germany nor France, and they usually don't enjoy the welcome party :)
Have you heard of boats trying to reach Romania from Turkey across the Death Sea (Black Sea)? There's a reason for this, probably :)
Btw I love Romania too :) It's awesome !

Is it a criminal activity to find something buried in the ground from years gone by?
I do not quite get the link between old metal/coins etc..... and a "welcome party" & the "death sea" crossing?

Yep, it is a criminal activity. The rest is too complicated :)

Yes, it is criminalized in Bulgaria. Unfortunately, people keep doing it. It was very popular in the late 90's and early 2000's when communism first fell and people found themselves without jobs. It has somewhat died down now--- but there are still quite a few people. Treasure hunting is basically stealing the national treasure and the heritage of a country. It is bad enough when the citizens do it, but when a foreigner comes to do it explicitly- knowing it is illegal- that is just insulting to a country.

http://archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2016/0 … -bulgaria/

Walid1010 :
kristiann :

some day ....

Yes unfortunately it is forbidden to buy a metal detector and use it here in Jordan, the reason is that Jordan are fully of treasures and precious relics, but i don't care if it forbidden or not i will buy one by any way and use it secretly

Hi everybody,

Expat.com does not encourage illegal activities, therefore we are closing this thread immediately.
It will be removed during the day.

Thanks all,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed

Expatriate health insurance in Bulgaria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bulgaria

Moving to Bulgaria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bulgaria

Travel insurance in Bulgaria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bulgaria

Flights to Bulgaria

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bulgaria