Offer at Abu dhabi

Hello all,

i have got an offer from my consulting firm to work at abu dhabi,They are providing me the accomodation plus 5000 AED as monthly allowance.i would have to bear the expenses for travel & food.
i wish to get my wife along with me, as of now she hasnt got an offer to join der.

pls help if this amount would suffice for me & my wife & would i b able to save any amounts.

P.S i would also be paid the salary in india where m currently residing.

The salary mentioned is not sufficient for a family. It's better you stay single and get used to the expenses. You can  bring your family only of you think you can afford.

what would be the food & Travel expenses in general for a couple??

Accomodation is being taken care by the consulting firm.

let me knw.

Regards,

jugalmoney wrote:

what would be the food & Travel expenses in general for a couple??

Accomodation is being taken care by the consulting firm.

let me knw.

Regards,

Fine!  :) But I don't think taking the suggestions regarding the expenses from someone as a great idea since the life style of the people are different from nationalities to nationalities and income to income. Anyone can give outputs, but it would be on their own perspectives. Stay single until you get used to the expenses and then you can think about taking the family. Any way, sponsoring your wife and children can be done only after your visa stamping and it will take at least one month in Abu Dhabi.

Isn't there any option wherein i can take my wife along, considering her visa is dependent on my visa?

Also any particular expenses that u think are more to be taken care of, as i would have to negotiate the same separately with my employer.

Regards,
Jugal.

jugalmoney wrote:

Isn't there any option wherein i can take my wife along, considering her visa is dependent on my visa?

Also any particular expenses that u think are more to be taken care of, as i would have to negotiate the same separately with my employer.

Regards,
Jugal.

You need to apply a separate visa for your wife. In that case, you will be the sponsor and it can be done only after stamping your visa on your passport. The required documents are, copy of your passport (Visa stamped), Emirates ID, your salary certificate, tenancy contract and marriage certificate .Which means,you can bring your wife along with you only through visit visa and not through family visa.  But it would be a bad decision possibly you can make since your salary is not sufficient enough. Besides, you need to confirm whether the insurance expense for your wife is included in the package. Or else it will be an additional expense for you since a medical card is mandatory in Abu Dhabi for visa stamping. Read your offer letter carefully or speak with your HR.

Sir,
Thanks a lot sir for all your help. Appreciate your efforts for the same.

MY employer says I can take my wife along wit me as they r sponsoring for her visa2.
do I still need to have the medical card for her or that 2 will be taken care by the employer.MY initial job is for 3m n then maybe an extension of the same.

Regards,
Jugal

jugalmoney wrote:

Sir,
Thanks a lot sir for all your help. Appreciate your efforts for the same.

MY employer says I can take my wife along wit me as they r sponsoring for her visa2.
do I still need to have the medical card for her or that 2 will be taken care by the employer.MY initial job is for 3m n then maybe an extension of the same.

Regards,
Jugal

Is that a mission visa?

Not sure on that part, but can be it.

is there any issue if I have a mission visa/any complications/any advantages?

jugalmoney wrote:

Not sure on that part, but can be it.

is there any issue if I have a mission visa/any complications/any advantages?

No issues as such, but it is not issued for long term jobs. Besides, it's a single entry visa, which means your visa will be cancelled once you exit from the country. More over, it is not a permanent residence permit, so it's obvious that there will be limitations . ( You won't get a driving license as an example). The advantage is, you don't have to bother about insurance as it has to be paid by the employer at the time of submission.

Does that include insurance for my wife2??
Can my wife come along with me if its a mission visa? Is she eligible for job in case she gets here with me on my visa?
Thanks again.

Regards,
Jugal

jugalmoney wrote:

Can my wife come along with me if its a mission visa? Is she eligible for job in case she gets here with me on my visa?
Thanks again.

Regards,
Jugal

I'm not getting a picture since the type of visa they issue is not clear. If it is a visit visa, you are not allowed to work in this country and you won't get any legal rights if they are not paying your salary. Check the visa page, the type of visa will be mentioned on the top of it. If they are issuing a visit visa, stay away from that offer.

jugalmoney wrote:

Thanks again.

Regards,
Jugal

Yes. She can work.

Thanks mate.
:)

I , rooms booked at phoenix plaza near al wahada mall.
hope shud suffice for stay? anything at the hotel that I need to confirm before coming, apart from Drinking water that they provide complimentary.