All Indians reading this
Argentina and most South American countries are NOT meant for immigration specially for people holding Indian passports.
1. Tough to get a tourist visa
2. Even for locals their is a scarcity of jobs
3. The salaries are very low. do not expect to make more than 500 us$ a month
4. Do not expect a job without very fluent Spanish speaking and Spanish understanding skills.
5. If at all you can try for a job in one of the various Indian restaurants. Their are about 7-8 Indian restaurants in BA. Always short of chefs. You can try a job here if you are in BA and earn about 500 us$ a month. You will work about 12 hours a day.
So, overall South America is a place to have fun if you are a rich man, retired with money. Its not a place to relocate to start a new life, for gods sake!
Yes, if you are poor. You can still come here provided you hold a European or American passport, you can speak fluent English, you can speak some Spanish, you are not too old. You can share accommodations, you can eat local food( Indian food is expensive). etc etc
For relocating out of India, try Canada, USA, Uk, New Zealand etc