Seeking for job opportunities...please help!

Hi All,

I am helping my german boyfriend to find a job in Malaysia or even in South East Asia. He's speciality is in Logistics/Supply Chain Management. He has been trying to locate a suitable job for our future. We haven't seen each other for almost a year as he is back in Germany hunting for jobs. He is very ambitious and have very good working attitude.

Could anyone here help to provide contacts for any job opportunities in Malaysia or in other part of South East Asia?

I would be so grateful if anyone could help. The almost one year separation is hard to deal with.

Thank you in advance for helping! Have a good day.

Hello Mariasven :) Welcome to Expat-Blog,

I would suggest you to visit the Kuala Lampur Classifieds Page and post a comment on the Jobs Categories>Transport and Logistics.

I hope that other members will try to help you in getting a job for your boyfriend. Wish you good luck.

Kind Regards,
Yud

Hi Yud,

Thank you for your kind suggestion. Will try your recommendation. I've also been trying other job agencies but they don't really provide jobs for foreigners. I do hope that this would work.

Thanks again! Have a good day ahead.

submit his CV to local placement agencies! thats much better!

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this was the first thing we did for the job hunt. So far, no luck.