Need a good babysitter

Hi

Although I have been living in Romania for 3 years I have just moved to Bucharest 3 weeks ago.  My husband and I have a dental clinic here and after commuting to the clinic for 1 year whilst we built up the dental tourism business we finally decided to take the plunge and move our two children and two dogs here too so that the whole family could be together.

The problem is that I would like to find a good reliable babysitter so that my husband and I can start enjoying this wonderful city.  Does anyone know anyone they could recommend? Im living in the Dorabanti area so I presume the babysitter would want to be close by enough for travel purposes.

I look forward to hearing you advices.

Samantha

Samfetcu wrote:

Hi

Although I have been living in Romania for 3 years I have just moved to Bucharest 3 weeks ago.  My husband and I have a dental clinic here and after commuting to the clinic for 1 year whilst we built up the dental tourism business we finally decided to take the plunge and move our two children and two dogs here too so that the whole family could be together.

The problem is that I would like to find a good reliable babysitter so that my husband and I can start enjoying this wonderful city.  Does anyone know anyone they could recommend? Im living in the Dorabanti area so I presume the babysitter would want to be close by enough for travel purposes.

I look forward to hearing you advices.

Samantha

Samantha

A better place for you to post is in the Babysitting section of the Romania Jobs part of this site, found at the top of screen in the green bar.  There's also a babysitting category in the DIRECTORY section also found above.

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Samantha, I am interested to hear how your search for a babysitter went. We just moved to Bucharest and will also need a babysitter in the near future. I have no idea where to start.

Thanks,
Emma