The best bedbug killer?

I know the sun is the best bedbug killer, but when its impossible to carry the bed out in the sun, which is the least poisonous (to human babies), and most efficient chemical pesticide to get rid of bedbugs?

By the way, does anyone know: Is resistance to bedbug itch inheritable or by early exposure?

thanks,
Maria

Are you sure that you're dealing with bedbugs?  I have been bitten by what I am told is a kind of flea - I do not see them but the bites leave red marks that are different to mosquito bites. Sunning bed and bedclothes really helps. However, I notice that I do not get bitten when I use tea-tree oil or tea-tree oil liquid soap. The itching persists even when the bites are old but I think there has to be exposure.

Thanks,
maybe fleas, I get the same itch from both. Can I buy tee tree oil in addis?
Maria

The best way to get rid of bed bugs is steam treatment of the bed and furnitures in the bed room. Pesticides are not recommended where there are babies. ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Self-promotion
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

This thread is old so I will be closing it.

@ Lito Pest Control Services, please register your services in the Ethiopia business directory as advertising your services is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed