Ping Pong / Table Tennis Partners Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

Hello everyone! I'll be moving to HCMC at the beginning of December. I'll be staying in the Phu Nhuan district. I've been playing seriously for about 3.5 years. My USATT Rating is 1810, which is considered high level intermediate / lower advanced level player. I've received some coaching and plan on training with a coach while I'm in HCMC. If anyone is interested in playing, let me know. Thanks!

Hello ericd937 and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to drop an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section of the site to better spread the word on your Ping Pong partner search.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello there,

If you want to get in touch with me when you get here then I can introduce you to a good coach that speaks English and show you where the clubs are.

My own level isn't anywhere near as high as yours but maybe we'll also be able to practice together a bit.

Hi Eric d 937,

I would like to play table tennis after work or weekends. I have been in Ho Chi minh city for 2 months.

I have played table tennis for a few years, intermediate level, let me know if you are available.

Or anyone interested to play, let me know.

Regards,

Simon

Jonas, thanks for the reply. I would like to know more about the coach that you have in mind. Do you know where he normally trains at?

Hang, yes I would like to play sometime. How can i contact each of you?

Hey Eric - just moved to Saigon myself and have been looking for a place/partner to play with. I've never played on a competitive level, but have played my whole life. Let me know if you want to hit some time!

hi all, I'd like to find place to play pingpong around Ho Chi Minh. am stay at district 1

Hi guy,
You can play at Hoa Lu stadium ( No 2, Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao, D1) on 3th floor. 35k VND/ person
If you like, we can play together but i'm not a good player

Hi Eric ,

I play table tennis after work or weekends.

I have played table tennis for five years, let me know if you are available.

If anyone interested to play, let me know.
:)
Ho

Hey! Are you still looking for whom to train in table tennis?

I am a master of sports. I can teach and sparring.

Date of post 2018.

If members wish to contact you they can use PM system, no personal details on forum.

Moderated by AndyHCMC last year
Reason : No personal details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey! Are you still looking for whom to train in table tennis?
I am a master of sports. I can teach and sparring.
-@Dmitriy Isakov

Hello Dmitriy, and welcome to expat.com!

The thread you are posting in is quite old, with some members no longer active. I suggest you post a new topic, here (link) .

Please note that your contact details have been removed from the open forum. This is done as a security protocol, and is strictly enforced by admin. Any member(s) who wish to provide contact information are able to do so by sending a PM (private message) to any other member.

Again, welcome to expat.com.

Hello folk , i am in hcmc (go vap) district.

Looking for anyone to play ping-pong , i got a scooter and can move out , everyday free.

Any other suggestion about to get busy ! ?

Let me know please , welcome !

Hello any professional table tennis coaches in saigon