Searching ROOM 4 Rent in Najid compound or other any WESTERN compound

Hello everybody, I am searching a room ASAP in a western compound, preferred in Najid compound because I like that it's very green.
It's rather old fashioned and not fancy but for me I don't care, it's solid build and the residents are very relaxing and friendly.
I am single, 39 years (Germany) and working as a pilot for FlyNas. I am here on a 20/10 contract so while I am flying in RUH I am most of the time working. During the 10 OFF days I will be at home.
I am a calm person, like to do sports and I am experienced sharing a room with colleagues.
If you knew anything that could help me out please get in touch!
Also if you have a room for rent in another compound that is not too far away from the airport I would love to hear from you.
Wishing you all in this forum a nice week  :cheers:
Hans

Hi Hans,

It would be great if you can post your search in the Rooms for rent in Riyadh section, it might help.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi buddy, how r u doing?, where r u locating at the moment

amiroslav wrote:

Hi buddy, how r u doing?, where r u locating at the moment

Hello, my location does not matter so much?? Its KSA from time to time - searching room to rent in Najid.... thanks

Hello, many thanks, I will try to do something about this ;)

Priscilla wrote:

Hi Hans,

It would be great if you can post your search in the Rooms for rent in Riyadh section, it might help.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Since , I am working part time for a compound and probably i can help u to find one , of course it is not Najd but it is new and good one

[@Fidgety Soul]

Which compound ..can you pls provide some more details

Me too looking for a room in compound - I am a British expat in KSA

Hi There me too looking for a room / villa to share in a compound . I am an Irish expat

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Housing in Riyadh section of the website. You will find some adverts and several categories, rooms, flat, flat share and so on.

You may even drop your own advert so that to get some offers.

All  the very best
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Free promotion of services and products is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, you may contact me directly on *
As you knew, the housing situation is very complicated here.
I probably have the possibility to return back to Najd at the end of February but if there are 2 other guys we could rent our own villa.
Since I have a 20/10 commuting contract I don't want to spend too much money on housing - but still need to stay in a compound.
Usually a studio in other compounds costs from 65.000 SAR (lowest price and long waiting time or you need to bribe the company...) upwards......
The spacious villa in Najid Compound will cost about 200.000 SAR a year, this is my preferred joice because very green, very calm, heated pool and close to the airport.
I just prefer something green here rather than a new stylish place without trees but fancy furniture - but for sure this depends on personal choice and I am glad not everybody is the same....
The villa in Najid can be easily shared by 3 people. There are 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms.
You have a big living room and a kitchen and dining room.

In which area are you working? Najid is near Grenada Mall.
Do you have another potential room mate?

Keep in touch...
Hans

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I missed your post.
Did you find something already?
I am currently staying in an apt. Hotel....

I m nt promoting my services..nt real estate agent ..just helping out an expat !

Shk. AFTAB AHMED

Hi Hans,
Thanks for your reply. Currently I will be coming from Karlsruhe:)  It is a great idea and I will also prefer green area. We can always look for a third guy latter, and Feb suites me very well too. Let me get back to you next week once I get more information regarding my transfer.

Regards
Ali