Family Visa Required Documents and Eligibility

Hi All,

Can anyone please confirm the below is the Required  Documents and Eligibility for Family Visa. I landed here on 21/09/2015 and i got my resident visa.

Eligible
            Employees who hold 2 years residents
            Salary should be 600 + OMR
            completed 6 months in Country.

Document Requirements:
1.      Passport copies of the employee (First, last and visa page)
2.      Copy of Employee Resident card.
3.      Dependant passport copies.
4.      Marriage certificate (Original and attested)
5.      Birth Day certificate (Original and attested)
6.      GAMCA medical report for + 15 years old (Original)
7.      2 photos \ Blue back ground.
8.      Lease agreements. (Should be on Employees name).
9.      3 months' salary statement from local bank with bank stamp (Original)

Thanks
Raj

Hi joe_aro,

While what you have listed is fine, you should ideally consult with your company PRO for all these details.

Because it would be your company PRO who would carry all your papers for processing with the government officials.

So it is best that you check with the PRO regarding the documents to be submitted.

Hi Sumitran,

Thanks for your suggestions. I am getting 1400 RO, Is this enough for a family of three here. Please advice.

Thanks
Raj

joe_aro wrote:

Hi Sumitran,

Thanks for your suggestions. I am getting 1400 RO, Is this enough for a family of three here. Please advice.

Thanks
Raj

Hi joe_aro,

Yes, it is.

Raj,

We are in the same boat ....I joined on 21st too.
My PRO wanted a couple of docs less than what you have been asked. (date of birth and 3 month salary statement ).
May be he would ask about it , as and when we apply !

The main point is the wait period of 6 months. I am pushing hard for an exception and he says we can try ....but no commitments .

Also , I do not have a marriage certificate and hoping the affidavit I have would work .I think , someone in this forum had actually used an affidavit too.

Hope we succeed sooner than later .

Regards

Hi IndianWanderlust,

I came to know that its applicable for one who earns less than minimum wages or 600 RO. Also, its all depends upon the PRO who can get it done.

Fingers Crossed  :)

Thanks
Raj

Bank statement is NOT required to bring family for new resident card holders. This is probably an employer initiated check point so as to take the responsibility of family once the new employee has crossed his probation. Else I reiterate Bank statements is not required. This is from my personal experience. And my PRO did not have any influence whatsoever.
This one point has tensed me during my entry to Oman in August. But no longer.

All other points are correct only the requirement of 6 months is not correct. You can apply for the Visa from Day first.

I will be testing the waters soon .....and will give an update on the wait period !  :)