FLAT in CHIADO for Rent - 1BR

Hi! Bonjour!

I am renting out a charming 1 bedroom apartment in Chiado starting November 2015.  It is renovated with taste and has all amenities. It has parking too! Which is quite important when you live in the heart of the city.

If you are interested. Please contact me I will send you pictures and all the detaisl.

Lani

lani pasquet wrote:

Hi! Bonjour!

I am renting out a charming 1 bedroom apartment in Chiado starting November 2015.  It is renovated with taste and has all amenities. It has parking too! Which is quite important when you live in the heart of the city.

If you are interested. Please contact me I will send you pictures and all the detaisl.

Lani

Lani,

Rather than posting in the forum, which will fade away quite quickly, please post your offer in the HOUSING section, found in the green menu bar at the top of the screen.  It costs nothing, and you can add photos and details for interested members to see.  :top:

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hello Lani

Thanks for your post, i am interested to rent apartment in that area, could you please provide me details and from there we could move forward, i am available to visit this evening too even late, please reply me i shell check my mail every hour,

Regards