Looking for work in Manama

Hi everyone,
I am currently living in New Zealand but hope to move to Manama early next year. Any tips for finding work (applying online from NZ, or is it better to come for a holiday and apply while I'm there?). I am currently studying Hospitality and Tourism and will graduate in December
Thanks
Olivia

You are welcome in Bahrain, please tell more about your experience or you still student?

I have customer service experience. I'm currently still a student but will be trying to find some hotel work experience or something in that area once I graduate.

It is not easy when you are not in town, better come for a visiting or tourist visa and attend interviews in Bahrain.

Thanks. Jaaz

K i'll do that :) I don't need a visa to get in so thats easy

olivia.ganadely wrote:

K i'll do that :) I don't need a visa to get in so thats easy

Hi Olivia,

Bahrain is moving through difficult times but then that is the case everywhere else in world i reckon. There are jobs here if you know where to look. Networking is important. Get a head start by expanding your network in linkedin with people in the business here. Importantly, a week or 2 for job searching won't be enough. You should be budgeted for a 6-8 weeks stay. You can only stay 14 consecutive days at one time.

Hope that helps.
B, wishes

Thanks

Hi buddy. I suggest you should make your profile on naukrigulf.com
I often receive good offers from there but cannot leave at the moment as I have just joined here in Saudi Arabia and won't break the contract.