Help me find my uncle!!

Hello, I have lost touch with my uncle Edward George Appleby who I believe lives in Saudi Arabia. He moved there in his youth and we lost all communication we had, so if you know anybody called Edward George Appleby born in 1943 at the age of 72 please contact me! Anything means something, we believe he worked for a Honda shop in Saudi Arabia. If you know anything please get back in touch! Email: *** thanks:)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You need to contact the Filipino Embassy in Saudi Arabia then give them his details if he still in Saudi they'll tell you.

http://torontopubliclibrary.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5509ea6a18834014e89ad4bd7970d-800wi
Hello bellad123,

I certainly hope that you are prepared for the flood of e-mails that you will surely receive from scam artists purporting to be lawyers, claiming that they represent the estate of your late uncle (whether he's really alive or not) and that he has left you a sizeable fortune. The only catch is that in order to claim your inheritance you'll need to send them a 10% deposit which will amount to USD $50 thousand.
Why do you think that we keep telling people not to post contact information, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc., on our open forums? Could it be that maybe we're trying to protect you from yourself???

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi
I believe that it's quite difficult to get visas for Saudi after the age of 60 years old, so it might be that he left KSA a while ago.

I don't know. I'm only guessing.