Ibiza Resident

Hola all

My name is Tilley and I moved to Ibiza 2 years ago with my husband after getting married here in 2013.  We live here with our dog and our 3 year old boy who has been living on the island since his was 1 year old, and understands Spanish better then ourselves.

I would like to exchange experience/languages to people from the island and Spain and give know knowledge to anyone who is thinking of moving to Ibiza.

Hey Tilley,

How are you? My name is Paul and i am hopefully looking to move to Ibiza next year. My girlfriend is actually there at present until the end of October. It seemed like a bit of a pipe dream to move there but hopefully i can put that into reality.

i currently working in construction in the UK and i would think that i would need a job change to live in ibiza.

If you would be willing to give me some advice and get back to me it would be great.

I look forwardto hearing from you.

Hi Tilley,

My partner & I are looking to work the summer season in Ibiza in 2017 with a view to moving permenantly at a later date.

While we are in Ibiza we would love to get married. From what I have read, you need to be a reisdent or a member of the Catholic Church. Unfortunately neither myslef or my partner are a member of the church. We were wondering if you would know, if we regixtered as temporary residents for 7 months on the island, would this be enough to be classed as a resident & get married?

Getting married in Ibiza is really important to us both, as this is where got engaged & the island has really taken our hearts. Your help & advice on this would be really appreciated!

Lisa :)

Hi Tilley

My husband to be and I are wanting to move to Ibiza from South Africa within the next year.
We are a 40 something couple who are looking for a calmer, better way of life - where we have beach time and sun and happiness.....
Please can you assist with any knowledge for full time job opportunities and what island life is like.
We have always lived in South Africa and have decided that Ibiza is where we'd like to live and work and spend our lives.

Looking forward to your reply

Questions and answers about Ibiza

Ask your question
Looking to Move permanent to Ibiza
By Lloyd0801
Year round accomodation in Ibiza
By SteveGoodman
Landscaping work
By Jongo
Any advice on getting married in Ibiza?
By lisac79
World Traveller15
Moving to Ibiza- how much is cost of life there?
By World Traveller15

Expatriate health insurance in Ibiza

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ibiza

Moving to Ibiza

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ibiza

Travel insurance in Ibiza

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ibiza

Flights to Ibiza

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ibiza