Baby Groups in BVI's

Hi there - We will be arriving in the BVI's at the end of the month with a 5 month old. Are there any good baby groups or mummy groups that we can participate in?

Liss

A very good baby group is held on Tortola twice a week, Tuesdays and Friday mornings in a church past road town, east end. (i do not know the name of the church, sorry)

I also have a baby 8 months, if you can send me your email address i will forward you the contact details of the person that runs the group, would also be great to meet you both.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

hi there, my husband and i are also considering a move to the bvi - we will be 5 months pregnant and an important factor in the decision is whether there is a good support network out there for young mums? any info about pre and post natal groups would be really appreciated.
Also does anyone know about the health care facilities for giving birth on Tortola?

Hello, Yes there is a playgroup. You can email caroline hitchman at [email protected] . Playgroup is Tuesday 9.30 till 11.30 and Friday 10 till 12 and its at the new testament church in Road town. The church lets the mums use it for playgroup for just a fee of $4 per child. My son is 2years 4 months and he really enjoys it. Good luck with your move. Sam

We have a 1 year old boy and are considering moving to Tortola. Can any one give me some insight into what life is like for a mum on the island (aside from attending the 1 playgroup on Tues and Fri?). Are there other things to do in Road Town to get out the house besides going to the beach?

thanks very much.

Hi cnjackson,

Please note that this thread is one year old.

I suggest you to create a new topic on the British virgin islands forum. This might surely help. ;)

Regards,

David.