Gainful Occupational permit (GOP) and job

Hi everyone, I'm Mr kaz and i planning to come to seychelles from Nigeria, I want to process a Gainful Occupational permit (GOP) from in Naija and how much does it cost in Nigeria Naira compare to seychelles currency. Can anyone  assist me to translate the  application process fee: SR 1000/ fee for the whole duration of the permit being sought for is SR 700/ per month in dollars Or Naira.
Regards
Kaz

I'm an Higher National Diploma ( HND) holder in Marketing and I have 4year in Hospital industry. What is the next thing to do since I have made up mind to relocate to seychelle for a good job in hotel job. Can I get an hotel job and what is the next thing to do in other achieve aim. Thanks I need urgent reply from d forum bcos I want to start processing soon.
Thanks.

Hello Mr kaz ,

I have created a new thread from your posts on the Seychelles forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

For jobs, you can drop an advert in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in the Seychelles section of the website so that you can be easily contacted.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thank you very much Mr. Bhavna and I really appreciate you contribution so far. I will love to make  friend with 2 or more seychelloise b4 going there. I really need that GOP.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : Bhavna is part of the Team | avoid posting your personal details please :)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

To get a GOP, you need a job offer from a company that will arrange it for you. The GOP would be granted for the period of your employment, provided that the company proves that a Seychellois cannot do the job and if the company terminates your contract, you will need to leave.

The other solution is to create a company under SIBA but it depends what you are bringing to the country or you can also invest in  a property (US$500K) to qualify for a residency permit.

The Immigration office often updates their requirements and criteria so I would advise you check on their website.

Thank you very much and I so much appreciate your concern. I would be very greaful  if I can know the website where I can apply for job.