New members of Poland forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Poland forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be the first person to introduce himself in this new thread! ^^
So my name is Maxim and for all 27 years of my life I've been living in Moscow, Russia, but currently it's a perfect moment for me now to make a change and venture for something new. So I've accepted a job offer in Krakow and will relocate there in late November. Needless to say I am fairly excited, even though the salary increase is not that astonishing, haha (if any). But we all know it's all about the money, don't we?:)
I'm partially of a Polish ancestry and have some command of Polish, I also speak Russian, English and some German. Above all, I love traveling and photography (cliché, I know, can't help it :) ) I am especially excited to finally live this close to the mountains :D
Looking forward to meet new places and new people of course!

Maxim.

Hello there Maxim,

Welcome on board  :)

Thank you for your intro, if ever you need any infos, do not hesitate to create a new topic on the Poland forum

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hello guys..am Brian.I was born n raised in Kenya.and av spent my entire life here in Kenya.Am the 2nd born in a family of 6...and i love my family so much.Life in Kenya is abit hard because we have limited opportunities..unlike Europe & America.I am a High School drop out  BC we are many kids and my mum can't afford to send me to university...so my main reason for moving to poland is to search better opportunities for job n work...this way I can help my single mum raise our other 5siblings and send them to school..I choose Poland BC I have always loved polish culture n polish way of life since i was young...i hope to live in wraclaw/warsaw/kielce/zdroj...i am currently just home...thank u guys....feel free to interact and share ideas with me...u are all most welcomed...
Thank you/Dziekuje/merci/Gracias/Namaste/Siyabonga/Asante
I hope I can pursue this dream of living in Poland....I know its not going to be easy BC it will be hard getting a visa or raising air ticket...but am positive all will be well

:) Hi am from Kolkata hoping to visit Poland sometime in the next year. I love tatting and love Polish designers work and hope to be connected to an expat crafter/tatter/lacemaker visiting mycity currently or due to, I want to be able to talk craft, tat together in person. Ty. (If the moderators can connect mewith Poliah tatters in India esply iin Kolkata that would be great. Regards, Trisha (only tatters wd know what my ID means)

Good morning , my name is Barrie Watson l was born and grow up in Brighton Sussex, l  lived and worked in northern Germany for some years and l can speech and write German fluently. In 2013 l moved to Poland Wyszkow and this is were l am living now.
To be able to live in Poland  there are many forms to fill and trips to Warsaw also doc,s to translate. Without help it would be very hard l cannot speak Polish ,  l have now a Polish Pesel Nr. This Nr. is needed nearly in every government office in Poland if its for a car , bank, and meany other things.
Poland is a nice land and mostly left natural people like the English l like to go fishing here (hobby)

My name is jayanath channa chathuranga.i'm 23 old.i can speak english but not very well.now i face java developing course.i want study and live in poland.but i dont know how to do it.i need help

Hi Barrie,

Welcome, I have tried to P.M you but you have this turned off, you can find me on facebook under my name or Poland Motorcycle Tours
Regards
Colin

Hello. I'm new to Poland as well, and would like to meet people, you know, it's hard to befriend people here. Don't hesitate to contact me, we might get together and help each other. Thank you

Finally i have arrived here Warsaw for business, but it is quite hard to find any friends here. hope to find buddy for drinking beer weekend and share small hobbies. hope i can contact anyone. i am a Korean and 34 years old. i am doing exporting business.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not copy paste posts.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553907

Thanks! 

Closed