I want to visit Iran

I want to visit the country. But have no idea how I would be treated. Does the political situation in the region, effect the country - by that I mean does it influence peoples attitude to those they consider different? I have a few Iranian friends, but they are not religious at all (quite the opposite - Atheists), so have not had any problems with them. But it was different with those who are more religiously/politically inclined. So I'm wondering what are things like in general.

don't worry you won't have problem with iranian and their religuin

Hi XB23 > A new topic has been created with your post here.

I can't claim to have been to Iran (But I would really love to), but the Iranian people I've met have mostly been pretty great to talk to.
Click on the infographic link at the top of this page - I now see why cats play with balls of string.

Its a pretty neutral society, so you will be welcomed just fine.

Hi
Do not be worry. You will be welcomed in Iran   :)

I am sending you this msg from Iran. please dont worry about this matter. I am a Trade manager in Iran and had so much guests form other countries. and all of them had not any problem with Iran people. please dont worry. have a good trip. you can ask me anything you need on skype: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

XB23,
Hi,  i am a filipino living in Iran for a year now . I would say that Iranian people are very friendly. I get a lot of respect and attention from them. Come and see Iran yourself , and i am sure you will never have regret .

It seems, much as silly politicians try to make enemies out of friends, the people have spoken.
XB - Go for it, but  don't forget to tell us how you went on.

Yeah, that is very true...Irani kheily khoob! I am a Filipino working now in UAE. I been in Kish Island many times, and last year for three months. There I got lots of Iranian friends. And since that time, I have appreaciated everything about Iran. I learned to cook their food, I learned some basic words, and most especially, I have learned to sing some of their song, like Yeki Hast and other song of Morteza Pashaei, also Akharin Bare by Ebi. Arash, Mazhar Fallahi, Sami Beigi and other more. How I wish I could come to Iran mainland someday and to sing those songs for them to show my love and appreaciation to their nation.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed on the forum