Help to choose between Riyadh and Jeddah

Hi

I need a bit of help to choose between Riyadh or Jeddah. I am currently working as Biomedical Engineer in Arar, Saudi Arabia and now I have been offered a chance in either King Abdul Aziz Hospital, Jeddah or King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh with a salary of 7000 riyals

Even though I have been in Saudi Arabia for more than 2 years, I have no idea of these two cities. Will someone please be able to help me choose and decide which is the best option for me.

Regards

Aswini Kumar

Jeddah, as it's more liberal compared to Riyadh.

Secondly, housing is cheaper compared to Riyadh

Lastly, we have Albaik and Riyadh doesn't....

hi mate, assalamo alaikom..... I am currently working here in King Abdulaziz University Hospital Jeddah @ the Maintenance Department Planning and Engineering Divisons (other than King Abdulaziz Hospital- Oncology) and so far I find Jeddah a good place to work though i have not gone from Riyadh yet but as far as I heard and learned from my friends and other sources, Jeddah is better than the other cities around the kingdom. One of the advantages being here in this location is just a few minutes travel towards Makkah if you want to perform Umrah and so on with Madinah.....

Hope it helps, hehehe....

Jazakallahul khair

i am sorry for the viewers (my personal opinion)

if you are looking for religious life then (Riyadh)
else Jeddah

Hello is good  choice is jeddah here is open city not like in Riyadh  I'm working in Riyadh  before

Hi
I've been in both. If you like driving to other countries, Riyadh is better, but for you, Jeddah is probably the better choice. You can go to the sea sometimes to relax.

Jeddah

Definitely Jeddah

I have been in both the cities and my suggestion is also Jeddah !

jeddahhh

ahmadjameelshah wrote:

i am sorry for the viewers (my personal opinion)

if you are looking for religious life then (Riyadh)
else Jeddah

Must not matter for the OP. :)

Jeddah is cosmopolitan city except the hot humid climate can be uncomfortable.
Eliud

Hi. I've lived in saudi for almost 8yrs. In the beginning I was in Riyadh and then moved to Jeddah. It's a personal choice and preference. Riyadh is cleaner than Jeddah but then again the ppl are more nicer in Jeddah than Riyadh ;-) Jeddah is open and the ppl are down to earth. It's more strict in Riyadh.