Close

Resignation During Probation Period! Flight Ticket!

Hey guys, i need advice and help. So i came to bahrain to work and there became a few changes in the workplace that i didnt like so i started to think about resigning. Now after i resigned i asked if the company will pay the ticket back but they said no. I am curently waiting in the accomodation they provided with no plan i have no money for the ticket and in my contract it clearly states during my probation period i will not be charged by any way of wages. And if they terminate me they send me back but if i resign why should it be different they gave me that option and the company should be prepared if i want to resign. What do you guys think will happen they took my passport for security and said i am still part of the company and you are our problem and that i have to wait in the accomodation until i buy a ticket. But i dont have the money for the ticket the last money i have im spending on food Now what will happen will i be stuck in the accomodation or what?

Check with LMRA

Contact details for LMRA are available in this link http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/95#.Vg4OP_mqqko

good luck!

T&R

Hi sir i joined a company on 14 march 2017. I am in a probation period of three months. I want to resign from the company as i don't  like the working environment. Just want to ask how much notice period i have to give and also if any amount i have to pay to the company.

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain