Settling in New Zealand from Pakistan. In PhD program.

Hi,

I am from Pakistan. My wife has applied for Phd in Business/Management in New Zealand. We are eager to know the scope and job opportunities during and after her PhD in New Zealand.

I have done MBA in marketing and have been working for past 10 years in Pakistan. With my wife's student visa, I will be getting full time work visa as per policy. I also need to know if there are skilled job opportunities for myself or will I end up doing odd jobs only?

Our ultimate goal is getting PR in New Zealand.

Thanks

Atifmurad wrote:

Hi,

I am from Pakistan. My wife has applied for Phd in Business/Management in New Zealand. We are eager to know the scope and job opportunities during and after her PhD in New Zealand.

I have done MBA in marketing and have been working for past 10 years in Pakistan. With my wife's student visa, I will be getting full time work visa as per policy. I also need to know if there are skilled job opportunities for myself or will I end up doing odd jobs only?

Our ultimate goal is getting PR in New Zealand.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Please take the time to read through the many posts in the forum categories list on the upper right hand side of this page. There is good information to be found there. For jobs try www.seek.co.nz or simply do a Google search.