Riders Group - Wish to join a motorbike riders group in Riyadh.

Hi Everyone
Wish to join a motorbike riders group in Riyadh. Is there any apart from HOG?
Can someone just names/numbers please!
I am planning to buy a Yamaha Starbolt

you want to join HOG and buy Yamaha motorbike. great combo.

anyways, just go to Harley Davidson shop in Exit 5 and you will meet HOG drivers.

are you sure you will buy Yamaha?

Hi,

There is a group called Riyadh Riders. I remember it was a group for all kind of motorcycles. HOG is a good start but I believe they require HD bike.
Riyadh Riders mainly communicate in Arabic but they surely speak English. This is the number of their coordinator +966599343366 His name is Misha'al.

If you want to meet some people in HOG, I can hook you up with a friend who is deeply involved with HD bikes.

Hi
I am planning to buy Yamaha Starbolt, thats why I want to join group other than HOG. Reviews on Starbolt is great and substantially cheaper in its class

Thnx my friend. Actually I visited HD showroom in Riyadh and liked Switchback - but there are some bad reviews about it regarding vibration. Would appreciate if you pls connect me to the guy you mentioned who is deeply into HD bikes

there is a big warehouse for bikes near Ikea where u can find good choppers/cruisers & sports bikes imported from japan for a reasonable price... the models are from 1995 to 2002 but bikes are in good condition and the mechanics there also provide  after sales service for ur bike... if u r interested i can provide u with the location...

I'm interested to see and check used bikes. Where is the location? GPS coordinates pls.

Thank you. You may pls send me location.... I will have a look

Hi

I'd appreciate if you can share exact location of this warehouse near IKEA.

Brothers is I m not wrong the workshop is located on the following address.

Dropped Pin
near 2827 Al Adinah, Al Faisaliyah, Riyadh 12881 8588
https://goo.gl/maps/VxLcffHpGfs

From exit 17 after crossing IKEA on ur right u will take a right and will go straight then leaving the either 1 signal or 2 signal (I m not sure) crossings from the 3rd signal u will take a left turn to a street. On both sides there are shops of carpet & furniture & bed mattresses. Below is the contact number of the mechanic there u may contact him in case the location is not correct or u don't find it when u r in that area.

Atiq
050 698 6377

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 45#2867559

Thank you my friend